PDA

View Full Version : Right side upper pain

maybrooke
30-08-14, 10:14
I was diagnosed with gallstones last year, have been trying to control pain with low fat diet, I've notices that when I sleep on my stomach or right side, I wake up with a horrible ache, does anybody know that this could come from having gallstones? Also I have a swelling in my bottom right back rib anybody had this?

Katie_cupcakes
30-08-14, 13:11
Oh my word this is so weird, iv got this exact same thing.
My bottom rib, sort of side back area has been painful for months! Literally all the time. I went for ultrasound on my kidney and the nurse was holding the scanner directly on top of the sore bit, but kidneys looked fine she said. So I think it must be rib pain. Iv also had some pain on right side upper abdomen, sort of just underneath breast area. Been to Dr's they don't think anythings wrong with me.

---------- Post added at 13:11 ---------- Previous post was at 13:08 ----------

I haven't been diagnosed with gall stones, but I have been suspecting it from symptoms and what iv read, so it's really strange you should say the same and you have been diagnosed with gallstones. Maybe I should go back to docs. They think iv lost my marbles with all the syep toms iv been to see them with!