PDA

View Full Version : lightheaded all the time

davyboy1980
31-08-14, 05:46
Anyone feeling lightheaded all the time and on anti depressants? I ve battled eurovision lightheadedness only to find a drug interaction with anti inflammatory and anti depressants. No more lightheadedness after stopping anti inflammatory with headaches. Now just use p:)aracetamol.

---------- Post added at 04:46 ---------- Previous post was at 04:45 ----------

Not eurovision lol. Phone auto text. I ve battled for 2 years of awful lightheadedness because of this.

MyNameIsTerry
31-08-14, 07:27
Well I can't comment on the lightheadedness other than when I taper of anti depressants but if you suspect a negative interaction, look up your anti inflammatory on Drugs.com which is very detailed. I know I've been on some SSRI's that have said to avoid ibuprofen unless under supervision so it could be something like that.

Welcome to NMP by the way! :welcome:

P.S. I really love that your phone sees Eurovision and 'awful' as the same thing...its obviously become self aware!!! I know I agree with it!

Oncemorewithfeeling
31-08-14, 12:28
Eurovision sometimes has that effect on people :winks:

NSAIDs aren't much good for regular use anyway and can do more harm than good, you're much better sticking with paracetamol if you can get away with it.