PDA

View Full Version : Chest pains

Joseph45112
31-08-14, 16:13
I've had chest pains for two weeks already I'm 17 years old and I've been having chest pain throughout the day. I usually bike in the gym and I noticed my heart would beat too fast and the pain got a bit worse throughout the day ever since I biked for an hour and a half. I have anxiety and stress but I don't think that's the culprit because of my heart beating too fast. Anyways I've been having pain in two parts of my sternum and on the right and left side of my chest. I was thinking that it could perhaps be angina but I don't know if it lasts all day such as mine, but I'm suspecting it because of the whole exercise thing. It also bothers me at times when I walk. It all started when I was working out and I was doing some dips with bad breathing and I got dizzy cause you're moving up ad down then all of a sudden later that day as I'm eating I get a heart palpation and that's how everything started happening, so I'd like for someone to shed some light since I haven't found anything similar to what I have. I don't have pains in my arms nor back..except a little on my lower back but that's because of my mattress. Thanks in advance. Oh and it bothers when pressure is applied to it. I went to get some ECGs done about a week ago that came back normal(before exercise incident) and I got X-rays and blood tests done.

JulieJay92
01-09-14, 00:07
i have this too and all tests normal

its down to anxiety etc i was told

Derekmiller
01-09-14, 00:23
I`ll go out on a limb and say at 17 it`s 99.99% stress related.

Had you been 57 I`d maybe say different. Heart racing for no reason is stress or anxiety fella and I,m talking from years of experience.

You`ll be fine.