PDA

View Full Version : Abroad worrying about clots and internal bleeding !

Sar89
31-08-14, 17:47
Ok I'm thailand ... My left calf is sore very sore .. When I pull my foot upwards it aches like mad did a (in my eyes) vigorous jungle trek today .. In flip flops so it hurts even more now it started last night I went on an island tour yesterday in a 4x4 jeep don't rekember doing that much walking of course we stopped in various places and there was steps here an there but It wasn't loads of physical exercise so now I'm terrified a clot has developed from the very long haul plane travel ! Also I was been thrown about loads in the back of that jeep rallying up a Rocky Mountain at one point thought jeep was gonna tip on its side ! And I had a lap belt on but today my stomach is very sore feels like gassy pains almost sharp and uncomfortable .. I'm wondering could being thrown against that seat belt have caused internal bleeding .. I'm really panicky because the Thais are the loveliest people I have ever met .. However they don't believe in emergency numbers and it's very rare to see an ambulance on this island and iv read most hospitals will refuse to treat u unless u have money up front then claim it back on travel insurance I don't have money for them to treat me upfront I'm flat broke now bar about 250 quid that wouldn't get me far in life saving treatment ! Just scared I'm gonna die over here an leave my little girl without her mummy :-( wish I was at home with her

RoseEve
01-09-14, 01:27
A seatbelt cannot cause internal bleeding. You are not going to die. I get super anxious when I'm away from my kids as well.

Sar89
01-09-14, 14:41
Hey thanks for reply ... I'm worried about food poisoning now .. Iv had stomach cramps all day and ( sorry for tmi ) loose bowels .. Been googling food poisoning and apparently people can die from it ! I'm all the way on the other side of the world !! I just want to be at home with my baby :-( I still have 5 whole days left !!