PDA

View Full Version : New member offering time to assist with challenges

sgreen007
24-12-06, 11:37
Hi

I am a new member to this forum and would like member to know that I am available to work with people online through Yahoo/MSN messengers if you feel that you could benefit from that.

MSN: dave_presley@hotmail.com
Yahoo: sgreen007

I am qualified in NLP, Hypnotherapy, Core Transformation and Reiki

Regards
Steve

nomorepanic
24-12-06, 14:35
Hi Steve

Welcome here.

Are you registered with any governing bodies if there is such a thing for NLP for example (I know there is for Hypnotherapy and Reiki).

Do you have any recommendations from people for your services as I have to be very careful with people advertising on here as we are NHS acredited and I cannot allow any Tom, Dick or Harry to advertise for business just by saying that they are qualified.

I am sure you understand.

Thanks

Nicola

People will forget what you said
People will forget what you did
But people will never forget how you made them feel

sgreen007
24-12-06, 15:00
Hi Nicola

Thank you for your kind welcome.

"Are you registered with any governing bodies if there is such a thing for NLP for example (I know there is for Hypnotherapy and Reiki)."

I am a member of the Society of NLP - the association created and administered by Richard Bandler, a co-creator of NLP, and the Society of NLP member that I train with has been training with and assisting Richard Bandler and Paul McKenna with their trainings in this country virtually since they began.

I am currently awaiting my application to be cleared by the GHR, but I am not sure as to the credibility of being registered with this organisation.

I am unsure as to whether there are any governing bodies for Reiki.

I am fully insured to work with people - towergate.

I should have said that in my introduction that I am not looking for, or touting for business on this forum.

Whilst I cannot offer the kindred support those either currently experiencing challenges in their lives or from those that have been able to overcome thos challenges, I can provide some support to people using the skills and abilities that I have learnt and am continually learning, over the Internet through forums, and Yahoo/MSN messengers.

I recognise that because NLP is not recognised or approved by the NHS, many people miss out on the benefits of
something that can help them greatly.

I do not have tonnes of spare time but i want to give some of the spare time that I have to helping people in need of help.

"Do you have any recommendations from people for your services as I have to be very careful with people advertising on here as we are NHS acredited and I cannot allow any Tom, Dick or Harry to advertise for business just by saying that they are qualified."

Yes, I am happy to provide recommendations from people for my services, and I realise that you have to be careful about who can help on your forum.

"I am sure you understand."

I do very much understand.