PDA

View Full Version : Anxiety is ruining my life :(

CarlaBoo
01-09-14, 10:21
Hey! My name is Carla I am a new member to the site. I have suffered with panic disorder most of my life and always been able to deal with my panic attacks quite well although I did have venlafaxine to support me. Up until last night I have managed to control every attack very well. Last nights attack struck pretty fast and in the space of a minute I couldn't straighten my hands, couldn't hold my phone in my hand, my whole body was buzzing from head to toe. My speach was all over the place due to my face feeling tight and as though it was slanted. What the weirdest thing was, when I eventually found my way through that attack I had another one ten mins later. This has never happened to me before and by now my chest was hurting bad so I decided to go to ane where they told me that all my number were fine (pulse ect) the doctor listened to my chest and said it was clear so he sent me home with a prescription for diazepam! I am so frightened of having another attack like the one last night. I am 22 years old, studying to be a midwife and I have two little boys. It's ruining my life x

Baggs
01-09-14, 10:46
Welcome, I hope you find as much help as I have. All the best.

CarlaBoo
01-09-14, 21:42
Thank you x