PDA

View Full Version : wisdom teeth pus

paul78
01-09-14, 13:34
Today i have some pain in my lower wisdom teeth. When i chacked it in mirror i saw some white area near teeth .i perss around wisdom teeth . Lot of pus came from it and after pus some blood also came from it.
Anybody else exp. It . Or anybody know what it may be?
Why blood came through while pressing?
Is it serious?

fruity
01-09-14, 16:12
well all my 4 wisdom teeth are not grand they,ve nearly all broken off & im 30. is that right. plus a little puss coming out the one of them.

Brunette
01-09-14, 20:59
Yes, it's an infection, go to your dentist and get some antibiotics.

sunshine27
01-09-14, 23:21
You have an abscess, you need antibiotics and then if possible they need extracted. Very common infection with wisdom teeth!!

Tons of Love
02-09-14, 10:41
It is an abscess. You will most probably need to go to the dentist to have it cleaned out properly to prevent it from either getting worse or reoccurring. Until then, gargle some warm/ almost hot salt water to help kill the infection.

paul78
03-09-14, 18:18
I have dentist app. next monday . Fluid from teeth is infection as u all think but have anybody know about why blood coming from teeth with pus
Anybody?

Brunette
04-09-14, 08:31
It will be part of the infection - if you had a boil or a spot on any other part of your body and you squeezed it, it would produce blood as well as pus.