PDA

View Full Version : Red rash on back

Flying Stars
01-09-14, 15:07
Hi all so yesterday I was worrying about the bump in my arm but today I went to take a shower and found a red rash covering both sides of my back under my bra strap area. Feel fine in myself, doesn't itch nor cause pain but basically freaked out phoning my dad (at work) who said to calm down and also phoned round my docs who weren't really interested. However I took myself down to a local pharmacy, who the woman pharmacist had a look at it and said just to put some cream on it and as long as I feel well then it would probs just disappear...I also mentioned the bump on the top of my arm to her and she felt around it and said it no doubt was from dragging my suitcase last week, and to just take ibuprofen. I guess all this reassured me somewhat and the fact I don't feel ill (apart from HA lol) but has anybody had anything similar? This rash has no pain doesn't itch and doesn't hurt to touch neither, just obvs freaked myself out about it all. Within the last year I have had clear bloods also, just still doesn't stop all this worrying. Thanks.