PDA

View Full Version : bad day..

sunshine27
01-09-14, 16:30
Having a hard time today, have to return to work tomorrow and am filled with dread at the thought of leaving the house. Friday and Saturday were good days, Sunday I struggled all day. I made the mistake of Googling and am now convinced I have thyroid cancer because the nodes won't go away, and Yes I'm messing with them, so I know that's part of the problem, but sometimes I don't even realize I'm doing it! Just wishing I could stay in bed. I feel very hopeless today and quite honestly just want my momma, but she's so far away..I hate, hate, hate days like this. I just want to be "normal"...

Hope everyone else is having a better day/night than me, and thanks once again for listening.

em79prez
01-09-14, 16:36
I had a thyroid nodule biopsy done few mths back... i was scared it would be thyroid cancer even tho i was told 95% of modules are benign... google had me a wreck but 1 thing i did learn was that if u were to get a cancer thyroid cancer is really easy to cure they take ur thyroid out and u dont even have chemo etc.. an oncologist doesnt even get involved!!
I'm currently on freak out about collarbone nodes waiting on ct scan results... convincing myself ive lymphoma cause my skin on my body feels weird too sunburnt and irritated not insanly itchy. Last night i woke sweating so that freaked me out too.
Google really does have alot to answer for!
I had ultrasound and mammogram today too after finding some lumpy tissue all was good so least thats 1 all clear ��

sunshine27
01-09-14, 16:54
Thank you for your response, I've read that of all cancers, it's the easiest to deal with. But that doesn't stop me from thinking I'll be the worst case scenario! I have an appointment on Friday with doctor to see if he wants to check any further, so of course I'm a basket case over that as Well. So glad to hear the news that all was well, if doctors only knew how hard it is for us! Praying your worried about L for no reason which I'm sure you are!! Thank you again!!

em79prez
01-09-14, 17:01
Totally understand your fear even tho ive had nothing but positive news from docs I'm still stressing. I never worried about health like this till i found that thyroid nodule now im crazy worried over stuff. Its mad.
Hopefully all be ok for us both... im trying to think positive but can be very hard