PDA

View Full Version : Hi newbie from tyne and wear

Donna21
01-09-14, 22:05
Hello everyone just joined today, came across this website whilst consulting Dr Google which is a bad thing I know. I have health anxiety/OCD issues, my anxiety started when my mam took her own life through having really bad anxiety, I was 7 months pregnant at the time and she never got to meet my son. I would visit her and take her out while she was ill and she would often go missing from hospital, she had 2 attempted suicides and then eventually went on to commit suicide. This traumatised me for years especially the way she died. Now I have a fear of dying and leaving my 2 children without a mother. I'm convinced every ache and pain is cancer. I feel lost without my mam in my life and feel as though I should be over it by now. I'm terrified every day I'm going to be diagnosed with cancer, I don't want to see my children upset the way I was when I lost my mam. X hope to benefit from this forum and to relate to others.

aprilmoon
01-09-14, 22:34
Hi and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Baggs
06-09-14, 20:31
Welcome to NMP, I hope you find as much help as I have. I wish you all the best.