PDA

View Full Version : my body

airwolf451
24-12-06, 15:23
hey guys me again

well i went out last night
ans now i have a hangover, but also im terrified at the mo as my body feels really strange

my chest and tummy feel like they are not there, every part of my feels tight, and weak and light, im dizzy too.

is this just anx?

want to take a diazapam but im afraid to as i was drinking last night.

pls help.....

airwolf451
24-12-06, 15:52
have just found a pain to the side of my legy eye, it hurts when i touch it, smile or cough nd i know i didnt bang it last night..

im scared

manmoor
24-12-06, 16:46
Hey Steve,

What we gonna do with you lol. As I told you before you remind me so much of what I was like before I found nmp. Chat soon matey. xx

Take Care

Mandyxx

trac67
24-12-06, 18:30
Ok mister I am gonna fly over there and shoot you soon [}:)]

Honestly it is only anxiety and even if it bloody kills me in the process I am going to make you believe that :D

Glad you ended up going out last night though and will chat to you soon.

Love

Trac xxx

'Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain'

lass
24-12-06, 20:51
That's the downside of alcohol - anxiety next day is a hundred times worse! Although sometimes worth going through if it's been a good night!

You're fine, it is just anxiety, but I know it's hard to make yourself believe that.

Take care and have a good Xmas.

airwolf451
24-12-06, 21:39
hey guys thank

the pain in my face is getting a little worse and travelling down wards now, can feel it in my cheek bone

i dont remember hurting it either

groovygranny
24-12-06, 23:24
Hi airwolf! At the risk of sounding unsympathetic, and I'm really not, perhaps you were a little bit drunky to remember hurting yourself? Please don't be offended by that, I don't mean it to be.

I've got a stinker of a head cold at the mo and have just had three glasses of wine, about to have another and I know I'm going to wake 'on the edge' tomorrow! Everything that has been said is true - anxiety is a great pretender of reality, so we must treat it as such and let it have it's 'moment of fame' and then kick it into touch.

Hope you feel a lot better tomorrow - well done for going out anyway !!:D

Lotsa luv

GG [:P]

xxx

'There are no such things as strangers; just friends we haven't made yet!'