PDA

View Full Version : Help! I feel like I am about to loose conciousness?

Tons of Love
02-09-14, 10:32
Every time I stand or sit up I feel quite weak, lightheaded, dizzy, as though I am about to pass out. My arms feel really numb and floaty, yet heavy (if that makes any sense?) too. This has been going on since I woke up a few hours ago. Could this be my anxiety? I don't know how, but I too have slight back pain when I move or sit up. I am a little worried about that, and I wonder if that this is something sinister or just my anxiety? Is it possible that worrying about this mysterious back pain, that has caused me to feel like I am about to pass out?

-Edited- I am now having mysterious pains for no reason in my left knee. :huh: :shrug: :unsure:

Serenity1990
02-09-14, 10:43
Get up and do some activity to get the blood flowing. You'll feel worse for a few mins and miles better thereafter. :)

Tons of Love
02-09-14, 10:49
Get up and do some activity to get the blood flowing. You'll feel worse for a few mins and miles better thereafter. :)

Thanks for the reply :)

There is a problem with that, I finding it extremely difficult to move without my back hurting me. :weep:

Female healthanxiety
02-09-14, 11:05
Don't worry!

Have you eaten as yet?
x

Tons of Love
02-09-14, 11:17
Don't worry!

Have you eaten as yet?
x

Yes I had some cereal and a smoothie as soon as I woke up.

Female healthanxiety
02-09-14, 11:22
Do you feel a bit better yet?

Why don't you chill on the sofa -- you may still be a little tired x:bighug1:

Tons of Love
02-09-14, 11:40
Do you feel a bit better yet?

Why don't you chill on the sofa -- you may still be a little tired x:bighug1:

Nope, not really. I shall try to relax on the sofa for a while. I don't think it is tiredness tbh, as I actually slept for a good 8 hours last night without constantly waking up in the middle of the night, which is unusual for me. :)

Female healthanxiety
02-09-14, 11:42
Awwww - well least you have the opportunity to chill which is good...
It will pass don't worry xxx

Tons of Love
02-09-14, 11:46
Awwww - well least you have the opportunity to chill which is good...
It will pass don't worry xxx

I sure hope so.

Thank you. :hugs: