PDA

View Full Version : intro.

crazzylegs
02-09-14, 18:21
thanx for contact the site is indeed overwhelming maybe its my age (55) or maybe im a bit on the thic side altho I worry that because of my age people are giving up on me at least that's what it feels like.......of cause we all got a story and mine is long and boring self centred and lacking a good belly laff...just bout hung onto my sense of humour tho....

Annie0904
02-09-14, 18:47
Hi welcome to NMP

flossie
06-09-14, 20:26
Hi and welcome to the forum. You will find many 50+ forum members here to chat to. Have a good look round the forum, I'm sure you will soon get the hang of it.

Baggs
06-09-14, 20:35
55 was a long time ago for me

HalfJack
06-09-14, 20:39
Loving the name crazy legs! Feel free to share your long story if you want to, I know there have been times I've bored people with long ramblings, sometimes it helps.
Plenty of mixed ages and background on the forum, nice to meet you!

crazzylegs
08-09-14, 19:24
thanx for contact the site is indeed overwhelming maybe its my age (55) or maybe im a bit on the thic side altho I worry that because of my age people are giving up on me at least that's what it feels like.......of cause we all got a story and mine is long and boring self centred and lacking a good belly laff...just bout hung onto my sense of humour tho....

you can lead a horse to water but a pencil must be lead...