PDA

View Full Version : Cyclizine reaction

Kirbear4
02-09-14, 19:24
I took my first dose of cyclizine last night after having swapped from domperidone.

I felt fine (although I panicked a bit for the first 10 mins). However, when I went to bed I suddenly felt weird, it was like a dizzy spaced out feeling. I couldn't do much other than lay there and close my eyes! I felt fine when I woke this morning but when I got to work I felt odd again, not as bad but not quite right it lasted about half hour until I got up for a walk.

Dr said carry on taking them unless in get a worse reaction but I want to go back to domperidone (they worked fine for me)

As the dr won't prescribe them anymore could any one advise how easy it is to buy motilium over the counter (even if it just gets me through my holiday).

nomorepanic
02-09-14, 20:22
Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your problem.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.