PDA

View Full Version : Allergies...worried something serious.

xAsianFidgetx
03-09-14, 04:33
Hello everyone! So I had a post here few weeks ago about this itchy throat that I have plus a cough that has little phlegm but not that productive just a clear and sometimes white phlegm. That week I had it and it went a few for a few days and now it came back! I don't know what it is...Just an itchy throat and a feeling of pressure in my chest like acid or air trapped inside. Then I cough and my nasal has a little watery drip.

Now I am worried because it occurs like often...Only days that I feel good but then, here it goes again...Does anxiety really affects our sensitivity? Like allergies? I don't have allergies before...Could it be GERD that irritates my throat? Why there's clear mucus and sometimes whitish and I cough so hard.

I am worried that I have candida overgrowth and it went into my system down to my primary organs like lungs and heart... :(

PLease help me about this stuff....

Does anyone has this symptoms? I feel so weak....tired... :(

Gonna cut my wrist...so depressed....down....

xAsianFidgetx
03-09-14, 11:17
No one is answering...

Would it be a yes? God forbid! :'(

klg1975
03-09-14, 11:26
It definitely sounds like sinus to me, especially with the nasal drip. Sinus allergies can come and go and can make you feel weak and just plain awful. Have you had an allergy test or spoken to your doctor about this? Also, do you have anybody you can speak to so you can explain how you are feeling? I hope you feel better soon xx

xAsianFidgetx
04-09-14, 13:20
Thank you so much for your reply...

This itchy wont stop...I cough whenever this itch takes place! I did not visit Dr because I don't have enough resources to take me to every test they will request. :(

klg1975
05-09-14, 13:29
For a scratchy, itchy throat, honey works really well. Hope you are a feeling a bit better today.