PDA

View Full Version : Head tenderness

boy
24-12-06, 20:33
On the right side of my head, up a bit and between the ear and the front, it hurts to press on it, but never any other time. I noticed this 2 weeks ago today when I was towel-drying my hair. Didn't worry me too much but it's still happening. Anyone else had that and can offer an explanation?

happy1
24-12-06, 21:05
Hi boy,
I had that after wearing metal earings.And when I had a bad wisdom tooth. kat

boy
24-12-06, 22:05
What I'm worried about is bone cancer in the skull. Can you get it in the skull?

barbie
24-12-06, 23:37
Erm, I think you are pressing near your temple and I do believe this is a sensitive area anyway.

"Smile Like You Mean It"

25-12-06, 00:50
hi boy,

is ther any chance that you might be clenching or grinding your teeth due to stress? because that can cause head pain and ear pain. mayb you do it without even noticing it like in your sleep.

ive had head pain n ear pain for almost 2weeks due to night time clenching. if u think u might be doing the same try to visit the dentist...theyll b able to help.

boy
25-12-06, 03:27
Actually I have been clenching a lot on that side only recently.

boy
28-12-06, 11:47
Hmm still happening, anyone else had it? Getting quite worried now, don't want to go searching on the internet or go to a doctor coz I'd have to get my parents involved and upset them.

nomorepanic
28-12-06, 23:57
Get a mouth guard so you don't clench your teeth at night.

Failing that a good back and neck massage.

Nicola

People will forget what you said
People will forget what you did
But people will never forget how you made them feel

boy
29-12-06, 00:29
Hope so. I really do clench on that side as I said, so hopefully.