PDA

View Full Version : scared of food poisoning

pixietrixie
03-09-14, 21:01
Hi sorry me again!

So me and friends went for some dinner I've eaten a lot at this place in the past but not for a while. I had these flat rice noodles and some were chewy I didn't think nothing of it til my boyfriend pointed it out cause I thought it might just be me.

Not loads were chewy maybe just ten out of the whole thing and my friend reasured me she's eaten them undercooked before but I'm sitting here worrying really bad right now please help am in desperate need of understanding people xxx

Fishmanpa
03-09-14, 21:53
Hi sorry me again!

So me and friends went for some dinner I've eaten a lot at this place in the past but not for a while. I had these flat rice noodles and some were chewy I didn't think nothing of it til my boyfriend pointed it out cause I thought it might just be me.

Not loads were chewy maybe just ten out of the whole thing and my friend reasured me she's eaten them undercooked before but I'm sitting here worrying really bad right now please help am in desperate need of understanding people xxx

At worst it's some al dente noodles. Heck, I've crunched on practically raw pasta before with no ill effects ;)

Positive thoughts

pixietrixie
03-09-14, 21:55
Awww thanks you really think it will be ok?

Fishmanpa
03-09-14, 22:00
Awww thanks you really think it will be ok?

I'm not gonna answer because you're asking for further reassurance ;) But I'll ask you.... It's a slightly under-cooked noodle. If you can for a moment, try to put aside the irrationality. What does your logical mind say?

Positive thoughts

pixietrixie
03-09-14, 22:17
It's just a noodle....

Sunflower2
03-09-14, 22:52
I've eaten cold half cooked microwaved rice while on holiday and it didn't do me any damage and that's rice! I panicked and worried about it but it was all fine. Plus I used to eat raw spaghetti all the time when I was a kid. Speaking of kids, KIDS EAT WORMS. And they are fine! And people eat raw meat, raw fish, raw eggs.. And they are generally fine from even that! Don't worry! (Coming from a severely extreme emetophobic :D )

Fishmanpa
03-09-14, 23:05
It's just a noodle....

:yesyes:

Positive thoughts