PDA

View Full Version : Reasurance Please

Jono
24-12-06, 23:41
Hey All,

I was just wondering if this was normal.

Last month or so, ive been quite happy wit the way ive been feeling, i hadn't thought about breathing,

i was working, doing well in college etc

Last week or so its been really bad.

Breathing is really gettin me down, always thinking and out of breath.

My left lung is killing me.

And im really scared, because everyday, my heart is really bust.

It fastens up all the time, i can feel the blood pumping its horrible, its always fast!.

I feel like im going to feint, i always have twitches.

My sleep is really bad, i can't get to bed, and when i do get to bed i wake up at 4am.

Last night, i went to bed, heart was going really fast, but i managed, i woke up at 4am!, and i didn't know if i had been to sleep or not?

I couldn't remember?

and the other thing is.

Whenever i run, i ALWAYS have heart palperations, say if i run from one end to the other, i always feel really out of breath and have loads of heart palperations.

PLease could you answer these questions i would be so grateful.

I honestly think their is something wrong with my brain and heart

i cannot find these symptoms for anxiety :(

Have a merry christmas,

-Jono

tnt808
25-12-06, 01:35
I can only tell you from experience that sleep deprivation can cause all sorts of problems, and make you feel really crummy. I would get headaches, breathing was out of whack, appetite crap, etc.

I also know that if you're anxious it can also cause the symptoms you are experiencing. Even good anxiety is still anxiety. Just try your best to relax and do not google anymore.

If you're still worried after the Holidays make an appointment w/your doctor just to put your mind at ease.

"Be The Change You Want To See In The World"...

Take Care of You,

Tina