PDA

View Full Version : Lung Problem Help!

laurenn
04-09-14, 22:33
I feel short of breath and like I not breathing right. I cant calm down and it never goes away its like a constant thing! I get other symptoms too like breathlessness, chest tightness, dizziness, earaches, dry mouth, bad belly nausea. I keep going from one thing to the other and now I feel like I have a lung problem like something is really wrong! I have been to the doctors three times and the last time was a few days ago, she said everything was fine. Is it just anxiety? And also another thing I get is really shaky, inside and out. It feels like my breathing is shaky too. Is this anxiety? Someone please reassure ME THAT THIS isn't SERIOUS? Or is it? When I exhale ot feels hard and short:(

Carnation
04-09-14, 22:38
Yes, Lauren. Sounds like Anxiety to me. The vibration inside the body is quite freaky, I was always thinking it was my mobile, but it was me. Nothing to fear, it can't harm you. Try some breathing techniques, you will find on the left-hand side of this page.

laurenn
04-09-14, 22:42
Yes, Lauren. Sounds like Anxiety to me. The vibration inside the body is quite freaky, I was always thinking it was my mobile, but it was me. Nothing to fear, it can't harm you. Try some breathing techniques, you will find on the left-hand side of this page.

Its there 24/7 and its horrible! Is there any way to get it to go!:( Its also been getting worse recently. What are the possibilities that is is a serious lung problem if the doctor was listening to my chest? And oxygen levels? It gets more and more intense all the time and I really struggle to do any breathing or relaxing techniques!:-( any advice???

Carnation
04-09-14, 22:52
The only other thing I can suggest is you go and get a massage. You sound really tensed and your shoulder and neck muscles could be very tight. This will cause headaches, light headedness and shallow breathing. Otherwise Yoga is very good, or just try lying on the bed with a relaxation CD and try to relax the body.