PDA

View Full Version : Feeling dreadful :(

So
05-09-14, 01:19
I just woke up and feeling absolutely dreadful and I don't know what to do :'(. Before I drifted off I felt very edgy and had silly worrying thoughts as well as being very tired. I also read something very unsettling which really hasn't helped. Right now I'm shaking so much and feel very scared and sick. I'm feeling like I'm scared I'll go mad or relapse and struggle to cope with my anxiety for months like I have done in the past and I think that frightens me most. Thankyou for reading if anyone could provide me with tips on how I can stop feeling this way or distract myself I would be SO grateful because I am feeling terrible right now :(

Baggs
05-09-14, 07:03
I feel for you but I don't have any tips, sorry. Me, I just watch tv to distract myself.

wilma55
05-09-14, 07:10
hi hope your feeling better i understand that feeling been through it many times try standing at the front door or an open window and take slow deep breaths count 3 in and 3 out i promise you will feel better then have a cuppa

grizzly
05-09-14, 11:13
Sorry if I understood that wrong, as I am not a native english speaker, but if you meant coffee by "cuppa" I really wouldn't recommend it. Since I have my panic attacks I cannot drink coffeine anymore. I get all shaky everytime and that triggers an attack, sometimes depersonalisation.

---------- Post added at 12:13 ---------- Previous post was at 12:01 ----------

Oh, maybe you meant tea, but that's kind of the same. Although not as intense...