PDA

View Full Version : Constant health anxiety

Amym90
06-09-14, 23:44
Hello, I have severe health anxiety, every ache and pain I get I think I have cancer, so far I've convinced myself I've had a brain tumor, breast cancer, bowel cancer, anal cancer, spinal cancer and skin cancer, I hate living like this in constant fear and no one understands! I'm always at the doctors and come to the point where I'm starting not to belive the doctor now! My most recent is a lump I found inside my bum, I have had it checked by four different doctors all of which say it doesn't feel abnormal inside and not to worry and it could be my cervix/womb that I can feel, but I'm obsessed that they are wrong and it's some sort of cancer I'm thinking it's anal cancer or lower spine, it's making my
Life a misery now and I don't know what to do anymore

flossie
07-09-14, 19:08
Hello, welcome to the forum.

Baggs
07-09-14, 19:10
Welcome to NMP, I hope you find as much help as I have. I wish you all the best.

shyguy69
08-09-14, 23:34
Hi Amy, that must be hell for you. I have social phobias I rarely think about my health but it's different for everyone but it's anxiety based and I understand anxieties perfectly so I know how you feel. Hang on in there, keep busy I find the busier I am the less anxious I feel Amy.