PDA

View Full Version : New to this :) Just saying HI :)

CharliXO
07-09-14, 01:08
Heya everyone im new to this! Just thought i would introduce myself a little... Im an 18 year old girl and ive known ive had panic attacks since i was 13. They used to be very bad to the point where i couldnt even leave the house or even my bedroom at times but then i used to attend camhs and they wanted to put me on medicine for it. I really wanted to try and overcome them naturally and i am doing much much better now! I signed up on this site to chat to people who suffer from the same as me as i dont know anyone in real life who does. I have a very supportive family and boyfriend who try to understand when i get panicky but sometimes it is nice to be speaking to someone who goes through the same thing :) Obviously i still get my panic attacks and they usually come on without warning but with the help of others i am learning to control them much better without them affecting me as much and without them reaching to a bad point. I do get bad days where i feel like i am slipping back to how i used to be but i guess they will never totally go away :( but hopefully on here there are lovely supportive people who suffer from the same thing to help out eachother! XO God bless to everyone! and take care <3

Baggs
07-09-14, 06:32
Welcome to NMP, I hope you find as much help as I have. I wish you all the best.

flossie
07-09-14, 19:06
:welcome: