PDA

View Full Version : heart palpitations

birddogman
08-09-14, 16:37
Hello I'm new here and not sure if this is the right spot......
I've been having palpitations for around 3 years now..... I wore a 48 hr holster monitor and they said they seen a few episodes. I didn't have insurance so I held off on the stress test in the last 3 months I got my stress test and echocardiogram done......all they found is a dilated aortic root and said all is good and to control my bp. I've had an ekg done and all was good OK a little about me I'm 39 year old single father of 2 I've been divorced around 3 years....I have anxiety and panic attacks where I feel I need to get help....I have stress in my life but try to control it. I have high triglycerides and my cholesterol isn't very good. Just looking for advice....cause I do worry about my heart....thanks

nomorepanic
08-09-14, 16:39
Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your problem.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.