PDA

View Full Version : Whirlwind

hopelove
09-09-14, 01:21
I'm a bit new to the forum but have been battling anxiety for almost 7 years now. So glad there's a forum like this where people know what I'm going through. <3 Thank you for this forum!

Well, my back story is a bit long so I'll condense it a bit: it started with a miscarraige in 2008, then a move overseas to the UK March 2009(I'm American, hub is English ~ I still think at the core it could still be culture shock and/or being overly sensitive)... To sum up my experiences, I have been having PAs on & off for 7 years since being in England. Things happened and we've been pretty poor and stressed out as soon as we moved into our house. Things are getting better now, but for a long time it was always one thing after another, then I had my daughter and they went away for a while.... now she's starting nursery and I may be catching up on my stress release that they've started up again full force. I've had so many different symptoms: hyper ventilation, tingles, burning skin feeling, etc. even alopecia. I can't work because of citizenship but I have a good home life, so I don't know why they get triggered often, sometimes 6+ months apart.
I think the trigger for this spell was that I was recently on the mini pill and they were making me feel panicky at night, so I stopped taking them 2 days ago, I must be in detox mode or something because now they're feeling like heart attacks... I mean, look at the list of symptoms on both sides and it's all heart attack symptoms. -_- I have an appt. on wed. to see my dr as I called to find a time slot and the receptionist asked if I was ok, so she had him call when he was free 20 minutes later. After I got off the phone I cried my eyes out because I felt like somebody died! I felt I was literally going crazy... no exaggeration, I was even pulling out tarot cards to see what I'd get... (they were all good cards btw, so that calmed me down, lol) It's weird and I know everything is ok around me but Jeez I feel horrible. If you could imaging what it would feel like living through the Blitz in WWII, that's how I felt. Since then it's been weird heart attack symptoms all day like the pain in the jaw part 15 minutes ago when I was trying to sleep... I will try to go back to bed in a minute.

I'm feeling a bit better as I was thirsty, then decided to write my introduction...

I hope I can be of help on here in the future to others. Thank you for reading my erratic words, lol:blush:

Baggs
09-09-14, 07:04
Welcome to NMP, I hope you find as much help as I have. I wish you all the best.

hopelove
09-09-14, 10:49
Thank you!