PDA

View Full Version : Lung Problems!!!

laurenn
09-09-14, 12:47
I feel so weak. My lungs feel weak and I feel kinda short of breathe. I've had this for awhile but recently its been worse. I've had a physical examination and the doctor said everything was fine and I've had my entire blood work down and everything was fine except a slight deficiency in B12 however my doctor said that the likelyhood of any symptoms is very slim. I feel like there is something wrong with my lungs. When I move around its a lot worse. Several doctors said its anxiety however I am breathing normally I'm not hyperventilating or even over thinking it, what should I do? Would the doctors have picked up on it if there was a problem or not?

Fishmanpa
09-09-14, 13:14
I feel so weak. My lungs feel weak and I feel kinda short of breathe. I've had this for awhile but recently its been worse. I've had a physical examination and the doctor said everything was fine and I've had my entire blood work down and everything was fine except a slight deficiency in B12 however my doctor said that the likelyhood of any symptoms is very slim. I feel like there is something wrong with my lungs. When I move around its a lot worse. Several doctors said its anxiety however I am breathing normally I'm not hyperventilating or even over thinking it, what should I do? Would the doctors have picked up on it if there was a problem or not?

Just the fact that you state you're not over thinking things indicates you are ;) Doubting medical professionals and tests are one of the hallmark symptoms of HA. Now you're asking a room full of HA sufferers if you should trust your doctor. Of course you'll get reassurance but it typically doesn't last long.

"Several" doctors have diagnosed the real illness. Have they or you discussed how to treat it?

Positive thoughts

wnsos
09-09-14, 13:16
I read somewhere (I think it may even have been on here somewhere!) that most of us hyperventilate without being aware of it. Something along the lines of 15 breaths a minute being the regular. I would certainly trust the professionals (even though I know first hand how hard it is) the problems only excel when we question them. X