PDA

View Full Version : Pains and worries

byronhinson
26-12-06, 16:48
I'm someone who has for the past 6 years or more believed that I have vCJD, when I worry about something like this I seem to start to get pains in my legs, feel like a slur my speech, twitches in my legs, arms and hands and things like that. Is this part of anxiety? It is hard to explain to people how it feels to think you have a disease even if you don't and know you probably don't rational thoughts just don't enter my mind even when I tell myself its just me. It's horrible to feel like this, especially over Christmas.

manmoor
26-12-06, 16:53
Hi Bryon,

A big warm welcome to you. As I'm sure you have already read lots of posts here on the forum and realise you are not alone. Everyone here is lovely and will help all they can. xxx

Take Care

Mandyxx

yorkylover
27-12-06, 14:21
Hi Byron,welcome to know panic.Symptoms you have sound very much like anxiety.You will get lots of support here and advise.;)

Ellen XX

chillx
27-12-06, 21:57
Hi Byron,

Welcome to the forum. You will get lots of support here.

chillx

EmmaJane
27-12-06, 22:18
Hi Byron,

Welcome to the site, sounds like a bit of health anxiety there. Have you read the home pages, theres a lot of good advice etc there.

broadband.cyphus.com, switchboard.cyphus.com
There are many ways to stay in touch.

Keep focused, keep positive. Emma x

sandlin
30-12-06, 23:01
welcome byron

this is a great place to learn lots of things which may help ease your worries. Nice pic

Linda xx