PDA

View Full Version : Feel unsteady on feet

turnthelighton
09-09-14, 17:12
Hi, I feel unsteady on my feet kind of wobbly and heavy headed. I have had some issues with my ears also, wanting to pop them and they have been sore on occasions. Feels like I am bunged up but no cold. Could this affect my balance. I am not dizzy just this weird unsteady feeling.

Any ideas?

Thanks

turnthelighton
10-09-14, 10:14
Does anyone else get this?

Mdeasha
10-09-14, 11:14
I know exactly the feeling you mean. Sort of second guessing if you're off balance or not? Also the head heaviness,almost like a constant feeling of being very slightly drunk. I get it after severe bouts of HA when I'm focused and hypersensitive. I think we feel like that because after the HA attack passes after hours, days or months in some cases, our brain cannot turn off the hypersensitivity so it looks for something to focus on. I know how hard it is but distraction is the only answer here. (Mine took weeks to go away so don't be concerned if it doesn't pass instantly) Hope this helps and it passes soon! :-)

puzzledlass
10-09-14, 12:21
I go through bouts of feeling like this!

turnthelighton
10-09-14, 17:37
Thank you so much for your replies. Just got back from docs, he said I have Eustachian Tube Dysfunction. Could last up to several weeks, often caused by a cold or allergies etc. I do suffer with my sinuses. He did say it is not serious but there is no treatment.

:D