PDA

View Full Version : strange memory problems hard to descibe

stevesinelgin
09-09-14, 21:17
Hello folks! dont know if any of you out there have had a similar experience that has you doubting whether your brain is normal. I guess 16 out of the last 20 years on medication, albeit not on the highest dose can perhaps do peculiar things. I do all the online memory tests etc which i seem to pass pretty well, yet I get odd feelings like I have difficulty remembering where people ive kown for years live, how to get places, and so on and i get that funny sinking feeling in my stomach as if theres a piece of my brain thats not working like it used to. it really does make me doubt my brain is normal at times, I mean you shouldnt have to think of where you live or others live...it should be like breathing...total effortless...it does make you feel afraid of going by yourself in case you get lost.....please share your views and any peculiar experiences you have been living with for a while. thank you :) Steve

MyNameIsTerry
10-09-14, 02:48
Hi Steve,

There is a current thread that might be useful here http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=159329