PDA

View Full Version : dla mobility!

yvonne_uk_98
10-09-14, 03:12
Hi everyone,

Its that time to re-apply for high rate mobility.

Received my DLA form., I have filled in the parts of the form that I can manage. Going to advice works to get help to fill in the rest of the form.

I hope that I will still get high rate mobility.
This causes me to worry, I will do my best to stay calm.

Need to look out all the evidence to send with the form.

t0rt01se36
12-09-14, 16:50
How you getting on Yvonne, with your reapplying for Higher rate DLA?

yvonne_uk_98
16-09-14, 11:07
t0rt01se36,

Going to advice works today, let you know how it goes.

yvonne_uk_98
16-09-14, 17:21
got my form filled in, the advice worker will post the form today. just have to wait.

I hope I will still get the higher Mobility.

Adam**
30-09-14, 13:13
remeber to think of yourself at your worse .

yvonne_uk_98
01-10-14, 14:36
Thanks Adam, very much appreciated thanks. :hugs:

Received two letters from the dla one saying take 11 weeks, and one saying will take 6 weeks. I wonder what one I go by. I had to phone them to let them know that I answered one of the questions wrong due to being in severe pain that day, how I felt about filling in the form though I had help from advice works.

I hope I'll still get higher mobility and high care component.

---------- Post added at 14:36 ---------- Previous post was at 14:34 ----------

oh, they took note of what I meant to say in the answer to the question. The women on the phone says she will pass it to the person whom dealing with my claim.

Annie0904
01-10-14, 20:48
I hope this goes well for you Yvonne xx

yvonne_uk_98
26-11-14, 14:59
Received letter from dla, I been given the indefinite for both high mobility and care component. which is good news. yipeee......

xBettyBoopx
27-11-14, 01:42
Hi Yvonne

Glad you're keeping your rates of DLA. Can you tell me how you managed to get it? I went in for it quite a few years ago and got nothing. I want to go in for it again but I really think it's all pointless. I live on my own and don't have help but I also have physical disabilities too.

Els
xxx

yvonne_uk_98
27-11-14, 11:15
Hi Yvonne

Glad you're keeping your rates of DLA. Can you tell me how you managed to get it? I went in for it quite a few years ago and got nothing. I want to go in for it again but I really think it's all pointless. I live on my own and don't have help but I also have physical disabilities too.

Els
xxx

Pm you Els. :hugs:

---------- Post added at 11:15 ---------- Previous post was at 11:09 ----------

if anyone is applying for dla, do not give up, keep going, fill the form in, go to CAB or Advice Works for help to fill in the form.

if it helps write down everything down on a piece of paper,

your illnesses,
the medication
the dose your on.
how your illness affects you.
how far you can not walk

here is a link that will help.

http://www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/

they have very good info this site very good.

hope this helps.