PDA

View Full Version : I don't know if this is ANXIETY or what...does anyone have this?!

xAsianFidgetx
10-09-14, 09:12
So last week, I was dealing with this some sort of Allergy that makes me cough. I wrote on here about that issue a week ago...That allergy thing makes me a little feverish and unwell but I can still do chores. It developed into a phlegmy cough which is now in some kind of yellowish to white in color then I have nasal drip and can't breathe that easy, I need to sneeze all the snot thats inside my nose in order for me to breathe properly. So I think I have colds? or something?

This thing worries me a lot because I cough very hard and I'm worried that me heart will be affected by my extreme coughing. :(

I have this kinda of sensation in my left heart which sometimes had a second of sharp pain. There's a moment of itchiness as well, I don't know why. It's hard to explain. There's a pressure as well, like a trap air/gas inside my chest or a pulled/tensed muscle kinda feeling. Does anyone has this king of sensation?

I am not panicking, infact my heart does not pound that hard, I guess... I don't have that racing heart at all. But I am worried about the sensations. Does it show up even if you are calm? even if you are not anxious?

I am really afraid I am having some kind of serious issues about my heart and lungs. :(

Help me with you thoughts please...Thank you.

trish1955
10-09-14, 10:19
Ave you been to docs some time if its yellow its a slight infection. Made need antibiotics xxx

Brunette
10-09-14, 12:48
If you are coughing a lot it will make your chest and sometimes your back muscles hurt as it's a strain on them. I bet if you prod around where you get the pain it will be sore to the touch.