PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Presents

Dave777
26-12-06, 18:33
So what did Santa bring me this year?

1. Beer, one bottle of Bah Humbug, one bottle of Old ****** !![:I]
2. An Airfix DIY car kit ..... am I 15 or 50?
3. A book, Trivia For The Toilet, the strong absorbent edition.... enough said.

ok, let's see who can beat that! lol:)

PS last year it was a tub of elephant dung !!!!

kazzie
26-12-06, 18:48
Hi Dave lol
Well this year I only got nice pressies but many years ago I married my 3rd(now ex) husband on 21st dec and on xmas day I got..........

A centre console for my fiesta
A wheel wrench
A crocodile air freshener!!!!

He worked for a car accessories company and got them cost price!!!!

NUFF SAID!!!!!!! luv kaz x x x

groovygranny
26-12-06, 18:51
Haha! But what's in a name............hehe ! :D

1) I got a DIY stress releaving spa bath kit...........hmm, good mix electricity and H20 !!

2) Lots of anti-stress bath bubbly stuff..............

D'you think they're all trying to tell me something?!! [:P][:P][:P]

Oh.....and this stinking head cold which made an appearance on Christmas Eve........nearest I'm getting to alcohol is a dose of Night Nurse lol, roll on New Year !!

Had a good day around daughter's though......made a nice change to have Christmas dinner cooked for me!!

Happy Daze!!

Lotsa luv

GG [:P]

xxx

'There are no such things as strangers; just friends we haven't made yet!'

Granny Primark
26-12-06, 19:27
From my daughter,

A leather computer chair,
Pair of boots,
Perfume
Deal or no deal dvd game
xfactor dvd
take that cd
bed socks!!! lol
bet lynch nightie and dressing gown
bubble bath smellies
From my hubby
A bottle of sherridens
perfume
Chocs
And a load of smellies.
From everyone else
Yes youve guessed it
LOADS AND LOADS OF SMELLIES

Im just wondering if everyones trying to tell me something. lol

Take care
LYNN xx

manmoor
26-12-06, 20:07
I got 3 cases(thats 72 boxes) of coco pops. I have a lovely circle of friends I do lol.

Take Care

Mandyxx

Sue K with 5
26-12-06, 21:32
no one got me smellies, do you think its cos I dont bloody go out to wear them ??? some git brought me a jumper three sizes too big from a shop that you cant return to online ( thats dads for you )

I got Desperate housewives DVD's do you think someone is trying to remind me of how sad my life is ??

Oh and the classic ! My sister got me the Allen Carr's book on how to give up smoking the easy way !! who said I want to give up !!

why are people so cruel lol

scknight

Dave777
26-12-06, 22:42
Hey Mandy, can we all come round for breakfast? ..... bring a bottle of milk Party?:D:D[:P]:) xx

Dave777
26-12-06, 22:46
Hi GG, if you've got Night Nurse send her round pronto complete with uniform !!! hehe;)[:P]:D[:X][:X]

luv D.x

groovygranny
26-12-06, 23:39
Sorry Dave, she's a big buxom matron with attitude lol !! .....OK, I'll send her round :D!!

lotsa luv

GG [:P]

xxx

'There are no such things as strangers; just friends we haven't made yet!'

sandlin
27-12-06, 00:19
Well my darling son decided he would wrap up the table mats and coasters we bought the day before and give them to me as a gift. very thoughtful at 9 years old.:D. Everything else great especially my trip to prague in early december paid for by hubby.

Linda xxx

mooks
27-12-06, 01:36
i actually did well.. managed to avoid most bad gifts lol...hubbie spoilt me rotten bless
i did also get a nintendo DS with that brain training game...tell you what top tip...its a great distraction when the anxiety raises its ugly head xx

keepemlaughing
27-12-06, 02:48
I would have to say my gift was seeing my three granddaughters happy and playing together with all the wonderful gifts they were blessed with. I cut Christmas shopping this season to the bare minimum and rightly so, their relatives on the other side bought them so much. My sister made me a beautiful robe that is better than store bought could ever be. It has a world on the back with the saying "you mean the world to me" and has my initials sewn on the front. She also got me some cool flannel p.j. pants and a t shirt. My son and his wife got me flannel p.j. pants and shorts and a t shirt also. Sounds like everyone knows me pretty good. My daughter gave me a picture with the Chinese symbol for happiness on it. Oh and my mom got me a toaster!! I love toast! So anyway....like i said, the real gift was to be able to give to others. I get much more satisfaction out of seeing the pleasure I can give.
Thanks for asking Dave!
:D

Sheryl

Why stay in prison when the door is wide open?

shoegal
27-12-06, 05:07
I got:

an amethyst & moonstone bracelet
a £50 ASDA voucher
a lovely jewelled picture frame
a food blender
loads of choccies....

and as if that wasn't enough, my boyfriend proposed to me so I got an engagement ring as well!
YAY!!! :D:D:D

Dave777
27-12-06, 08:38
Wow!Congrats Shoegal !!! :):)[:P];)

Granny Primark
27-12-06, 09:01
I love breakfast its the best meal of the day.
It would be even better if i had coco pops at mandy in ireland and toast at sheryls in the u.s.a.
Does that sound good or bloody fabulous?!?!

Take care
LYNN xx

darkangel
27-12-06, 10:35
the best gift I got was being with my friends and daughter on christmas day and not having a care in the world - sheer bliss

........life is for living not just for surviving

Coni
27-12-06, 14:32
Hi everyone,

I got a grotty horrible virus which started on christmas eve and is still going on....I wont distress you all with the symptoms (you might be eating).... but suffice to say i am feeling REALLY sorry for myself. Only bonus is I've lost about half a stone.

Oh and I got some lovely pressies too which I'm sure I'll enjoy when I feel better.

Pass the night nurse please?

Coni X

Dave777
27-12-06, 17:25
re. Night Nurse
Hi GG and Coni, a big buxom matron with attitude is what I wanted on Christmas Day![:I] ..... it all goes back to watching Benny Hill in my former impressionable years.;)

xx

domino
27-12-06, 17:26
UM APART FROM THE SMELLIES ,GOT SERIES 7 AND 8 OF WILL AND GRACE, TRIP TO DISNEY MY GIFT FOR MY HUBBY AND TWO DAUGHTERS STARTS SATURDAY, I GAVE THEM THE TICKETS CHRISTMAS MORNING, SHOULD HAVE SEEN THE LOOK ON THEIR FACES.

Granny Primark
27-12-06, 22:09
OMG DAVE YOU SOUND LIKE MY HUBBY.
Hes a huge Benny Hill fan, im sure it was because of the big buxom women on there.
Yet he ended up with a twiggy with 2 fried eggs as boobs.

Dave777
28-12-06, 07:52
ha ha Lynn, 2 fried eggs for breakfast is fine by me ! [:P];):D

PS Benny Hill on TV tonight 28-Dec. Ch4 9.00pm