PDA

View Full Version : Feeling really dreadful-any help appreciated!

Pandagirl
10-09-14, 12:54
It's been quite a while since I last posted here. Had a stressful few months (mum unwell, ex-hubby being a **** over custody etc...). Feeling really run down & can feel HA creeping back in there :meh: I had a blood blister on roof of my mouth ( along with a coldsore) a few weeks ago & although it has gone down immensely, I can still feel a tiny pinprick lump there. It's not there in the morning but comes up during the day, my sane mind says it will heal don't worry, but my HA mind is saying could be something awful. Anyone had anything similar?

I am just scared that the HA will creep back in there & I don't want to end up in the awful black place I was a few years ago & practically living at my Gp's. I really don't want to go back on meds, as Cipralex, which worked for me, made me gain over a stone in weight. Are there any natural supplements , that I could take to ease the panic? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

ShaunRyder
10-09-14, 13:27
Going through exactly the same thing right now, under a huge amount of stress, my brother has recently been sectioned in hospital under the mental health act and also has a court case coming up(should get dropped due his state of mind) so all of this has made my anxiety sky high(just as it was calming down but hey thats life!)

The stress has been giving me mouth ulcers for last couple of weeks and also little blood blisters which go after a day or so. Try Corsodyl mouthwash which will help clear any mouth problems, I am also on meds but relaxation and exercise really helps calm me.

Mdeasha
10-09-14, 13:41
Mouth sores can take AGES to heal, even longer in people with HA! Mostly because we don't leave them alone!! I scratched the top of my mouth a couple of weeks ago eating a square crisp (never buying those again) and I can still feel where the scratch was slightly! This is also because we can't avoid using our mouths so it prolongs the healing time anyway! Keep thinking about it rationally using these logical thoughts and you can keep it at bay. Recognise that these are worrying thoughts and you need to deal with them as such, the primary idea behind CBT!

paul78
10-09-14, 15:33
Magic mouth wash will help .i also use it.