PDA

View Full Version : Are these symptoms of Anxiety? Or time to get up the hospital?

ShaunRyder
10-09-14, 13:12
Since Monday, I have felt really tense and most around my head area, slight pains/twinges, tension and just feels tight, but it comes and goes, when it comes my whole body goes into a panic state and gets to a point where my head feels really tight and sort of doesnt feel real(hard to explain) but then it goes and I feel calm and relaxed.

It only came on after my brothers wedding which was Saturday and I had quite a fair bit to drink, are these symptoms of anxiety or should I get a taxi up to the hospital now?

I've suffered Anxiety for 2 years now and had all types of symptons but this is a first with this. Really really scared.

Thank you.

Fishmanpa
10-09-14, 13:17
Since Monday, I have felt really tense and most around my head area, slight pains/twinges, tension and just feels tight, but it comes and goes, when it comes my whole body goes into a panic state and gets to a point where my head feels really tight and sort of doesnt feel real(hard to explain) but then it goes and I feel calm and relaxed.

It only came on after my brothers wedding which was Saturday and I had quite a fair bit to drink, are these symptoms of anxiety or should I get a taxi up to the hospital now?

I've suffered Anxiety for 2 years now and had all types of symptons but this is a first with this. Really really scared.

Thank you.

You've had anxiety for a couple of years. You've had these symptoms before. The symptoms come and go, and started again after having a "a fair bit to drink". Logically, what's causing this?

Positive thoughts