PDA

View Full Version : Stomach pressure

laurenn
10-09-14, 18:34
PLEASE HELP! Okay well I've had 'anxiety' for the last few months now and its been getting intense with the symptoms! I do have a urine infection that I'm on my second round of tablets for but I don't think that's causing the way I feel. I feel like a tension at the bottom of my rib cage and its like a hard bloated feeling, I find it difficult to breath sometimes too, in the past I've had the main symptoms being shakiness and breathing problems too. Other things like excessive sweating, weakness, breathing problems, dizzy, sicky feeling, muscle tension and a general feeling of something bad happening, however I've been making my way though things quite well but I am in a lot of uncomfortableness! I get gas like pains in my stomach a lot especially after food, it feels like I'm starving but I'm not! I have had many physical examinations and they say nothings wrong! But no matter how I think I just feel weak, unwell and like there is a crazy tension at the bottom of my rib cage and stomach, it wont go:( I've had a full blood test done and they did find a B12 deficiency however the doctor said it was only slight and won't effect me. I feel like my body is failing me I feel worse and worse each day, sometimes I think my lungs are the problems and there's something wrong with them, other times I think I'm going to stop breathing, sometimes I'm worried about going crazy or being sick, but now I have this weak, shortness of breath, lower achy pain in my bottom rib cage and tension in my stomach that's making me feel so sick! What should I do????:'(I feel crazy weak and ill, I feel like I'm dying:( I feel like I cant breath properly! Is this dangerous???

---------- Post added at 18:34 ---------- Previous post was at 17:13 ----------

Any advice would be appreciated:(

wins829
10-09-14, 19:58
My stomach feel weird too. Is not like pain. Is feels like burning inside. Most of the time is around my left stomach. And lower back pain too. I don't know what to do eather������

trish1955
10-09-14, 20:28
I keep trying to find away to describe how my stomach feeling I believe Lauren you saying there tension in yr stomvpch that's how mine is it feels like it just keeps tense up constantly plus I get the weird tingly feeling Like wen u have had a water infection I don't no but its making me feel sick to as for back pain wins I am with you there flamming anxiety its wearing me out being like this xxx

wins829
10-09-14, 20:37
Trish which part of your back is hurt. Mine is very low is a little about my tailbone.

trish1955
10-09-14, 20:47
All around that area and it starts as soon as I am awakexx

wins829
10-09-14, 20:51
I hate this. All the different symptoms come and go for almost a month.

trish1955
10-09-14, 21:20
Yep and you get sucked in by a new one every time if your like me xxx

laurenn
10-09-14, 21:58
do you find it difficult to breath sometimes too? I'm always worried ill stop breathing:(

Sassystacey123
10-09-14, 22:22
Hi Trish,

I felt exactly like you did a year ago. I also had a b12 deficiency, there isn't such a thing as a slight deficiency.

That is what is causing your symptoms, it even worsens anxiety... I had burning tingling bladder, back pain, tingly fingers, headaches, awful debilitating anxiety and panic attacks , sore tongue, muscle twitching , even feeling achy and weak. Climbing the stairs was hard work , dizziness painful joints , even a painful tongue? and lots more symptoms.

All were caused by my b12 deficiency.

The Dr should have offered you a course of b12 injections , 6 in total to get your levels back up, and then every 3 months for life.

Honestly I don't want to panic you, but for such a small vitamin deficiency it can cause a lot of symptoms, however it needs rectifying by injections otherwise your level will continue to decline.

My level was 154, anything under 200 is deficient.. And needs to be treated

Hope this helps xxx

---------- Post added at 22:22 ---------- Previous post was at 22:20 ----------

Oh I also had a weird achy pain under my ribs... That has gone now since my b12 has been replenished.. Weird!

Go back to the doctors and demand b12 injections x