PDA

View Full Version : Mixing up symptoms!

meche
11-09-14, 10:28
I'm in the middle of a confusing symptom mix-up! This started a few weeks ago when I had breathing issues, underarm & boob pain. The breathing got so bad my whole upper body ached. The underarm pain got worse because I kept prodding (something I'm still doing) so now I'm not sure whether it's genuinely painful or if it's me!! My breathing issue comes & goes. My boob pain has gone. I've also started exercising again after a 2 week break. This is 3 nights a week & is a combo of zumba classes & assault course training. As expected this is causing alot of aches/pains in every part of my body because I'm using muscles that have been rested for a while. My own logic knows this but I was also slightly achy before I started back at exercise & my HA logic is trying to convince me I'm achy for other reasons. I've started feeling lightheaded & a bit nauceous at times. Also looking tired & very pale.

I know that if I was genuinely ill I wouldn't be able to do the amount of exercise I'm doing without issues, I still have a healthy appetite and I sleep soundly (without any breathing issues) so why do these negative thoughts keep roaming through my head. Getting SO fed-up with this thought process :mad::mad::mad:!!! xx

nomorepanic
11-09-14, 12:23
Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your problem.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.