PDA

View Full Version : drained

lisad1977
11-09-14, 14:04
hi feel so drained and weak, flu like symptoms ache and pain from head to toe, feel sick and dizzy and so tired, just don't feel right at all. went doc yesterday didn't say a lot listen to chest did bp and sats said im fine but believe me I feel so ill. keep going hot and cold aswell.

moomin3
11-09-14, 14:16
Hi Lisa
Sorry to hear you're feeling like this. Hope this passes soon and you get some energy back. Wishing you well :)

Wuboo
19-09-14, 11:41
Just thought I'd say, just in case anyone else is feeling the same.

I know several people who have had/got this including me. I thought my infection had come back from my Pilonidal Sinus but saw the GP had it doesn't appear to be infected so I'm guessing it's what you had and others.

Anyone else wanna join the club lol?

MyNameIsTerry
20-09-14, 03:29
I get it myself. I tend to find it most likely follows a period of anxiety so I assume its the body being exhausted and needed time to recover.

AlexandriaUK
20-09-14, 03:42
Could be bad cold or flue, must admit that even a cold gets blamed on anxiety LOL

MyNameIsTerry
20-09-14, 03:53
Could be bad cold or flue, must admit that even a cold gets blamed on anxiety LOL

Yeah, once GP's have you down as anxiety they do love blaming it for everything. I've been told its my anxiety, despite never experiencing this new sudden symptom (strong adrenaline rushes) to find out its in the symptoms list of side effects for medication so I don't trust my GP much thesedays. I wonder if I limped in with a broken leg would he said "its your anxiety". :mad: