PDA

View Full Version : confused

em79prez
13-09-14, 09:28
Hi all
Hope your all doing ok
So im abit confused really..... quick summary... had thyroid nodule tests done all ok... then was worrying over lymphoma i thought i felt lumps around collarbone haemo and gp said normal. Have had bloods done 3 times in 3 mths all normal. Haemo did ldh and spep test on blood too all normal. Had ct scan on neck chest abdomen and pelvis all normal. Haemo said i can be strongly reassured ive no lymphoma or blood cancer. So i do believe the tests and im happy with results cause really theres no other tests to have anyway as they cant biopsy something thats not there.... but im.confused as the weird feelings i was getting like sunburnt skin feeling sore neck and collarbone sore left arm... are still here!! Im.not anxious so if they anxiety why arent they gone?
Got freaked too now as last week gum got sore and my glands on left side of neck have swelled... dentist said gum infection so assume its normal for neck glands to then swell?? How long does it take for them to go down?
Thanks
Emma

---------- Post added at 09:28 ---------- Previous post was at 09:08 ----------

Also i can feel a little pea sized lump now down by collarbone.... it moves all over place when touched so assume this is nothing of concern. Ive had a mammogram and ultrasound on my breasts too 2 wks ago so thats all clear too. I guess i am slightly concerned that swollen nodes are appearing now after ct scan so wouldn't have been picked up cause they werent swollen then ��

wnsos
13-09-14, 10:07
Hi there. I have the neck and shoulder pain too. It's been ongoing for a few weeks. It's hard to ignore but this week I've been doing all I can to. Just commenting to let you know I was trying to describe how my upper arm feels sometimes only yesterday and I likened it to a sunburn! I also asked myself the same question: if I'm not anxious, why are they there? And I've not asked a doctor but I'm theorising it might take more time to rid the symptoms than to get them.

Also sounds like you're worrying about a lot of things which would mean you're still anxious without thinking you are, if that makes sense. Hope this helps a bit x

em79prez
13-09-14, 10:27
Yeah i guess there is still concern there as the symptoms are still there... its vicious circle... id like to get off now though ha.
The skin thing is weird isnt it?? I get it on legs too and it feels like after you have shaved your legs... very strange.
Ive had loads of tests now so surely something would have shown by now if i had something to worry about... guess i have to just get on with it x

wnsos
13-09-14, 11:04
I'm so ready to get off of it too. Be nice if we could leap off it like roundabouts! (Which I always used to do as a kid for some reason. Should have been telling of my nerves.) but yeah it's like tingles but burning tingles?? Really bizarre. Maybe it's just a really fast roundabout that's hard to get off but we can all help each other slowly :)