PDA

View Full Version : Hey everyone, first post..

bbenn
13-09-14, 11:28
First of all thank you to whoever reads this or takes time to reply. I'm 22 and started suffering from severe health anxiety at the end of 2012 after an event in my life caused depression. While I was going through this it felt as if I became hyper-aware of my body and convinced myself everything I felt were symptoms of a terminal illness. The depression subsided but the health anxiety and physical symptoms remained and bother me to this day. I have lurked on this forum for a while but never posted in fear of making it real (stupid I know).

I'm now so fed up of wasting my life worrying I'm dead already and I hope to meet some people to help me come out the other side of this.

If you want to know anything else about me or my symptoms or just want a chat I'll always be up for it,

Thanks again,
Ben

venusbluejeans
13-09-14, 14:00
Hiya and welcome to NMP:welcome:

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

summer.wolf
13-09-14, 15:16
Hi Ben. I have found some really cool people on here. The thing is we can all empathize or are in the same boat. It's frightening but we can all help each other.

Baggs
13-09-14, 18:51
Welcome to NMP and well done for opening your mouth. I wish you all the best.