PDA

View Full Version : With a tight throat, is it possible...

Orange Lightning
13-09-14, 15:08
...To have a tight throat all day but feel it in different ways? This morning and the last 2 evenings I've had a lump in my throat sensation but this only begins when there is no mucus clogging my throat. When mucus is present, I feel breathless and lightheaded/loose in the kaw and head unless I clear it, and dysphagia occurs. And sometimes my entire neck region feels extra tight, in which case neither of the above things occur for a while.

Sorry if this is confusing to read, it's confusing to cope with for sure, especially when I also have burping/indigestion sometimes. And sometimes a single burp can bring the lump feeling back..!

paul78
13-09-14, 16:52
So confusing for me but i and u will wait for fishmanpa's reply for this.

Simplicity14
15-10-14, 14:40
In fact I have something simmilar - the feeling is changing... either I feel I breathe heavily but the lump in my throat is more of less bearable, or I have horrible tight throat and lump changes into pain. Is that simmilar for you as well?

Vitali
15-10-14, 17:36
I recently went to the doctor for this, and he sent me to an ENT. They did a scope through my nose and looked into my throat all around. There was nothing there at all. He told me anxiety could play a big role in feeling this.

Vitali