PDA

View Full Version : The 6th Week Now - something needs to be done - and new symptom

Female healthanxiety
13-09-14, 15:55
Hello All,

Hope your enjoying your weekends so far?

As some of you may recall, I have been having really bad dizziness, which does not subside. There have been many days where I have been unable to walk anywhere/drive due to the overwhelming feeling (which is not just in my head).

The feeling is so strong -- almost like I have inhaled a gas. my eyes are constantly heavy and head feels light headed, stiff neck and arms.

I have been to my DRs about 4 times in the space of 1 month and he has referred me to the ENT on the 26th October (do not know how they expect people to live like this and not work during that time).

I am getting to the point where I am so stressed out with this now - I know it is not anxiety as I actually want to do my normal activities but this just ain't going away.

I have taken nurofen, paracetamol, cocodeine, diazepan, sudafed - NOTHING HAS WORKED!!!

I had a sick note for last week and this is effecting my life and as a result making me so pi**ed off.

I had a blood test last week and am due to phone my DRS on Monday morning, first thing.

My work text me today will I be in next week and I still don't think I can even walk let along do a day at work......

Last night - new symptom - had my ectopics really badly, and today they are no better, also have the feeling that a butterfly is in my throat and cant shake it off - tried brushing my tongue, hot drinks.

Now - I still feel like I am in a daze and so dizzy - I just want to wake up and feel half better.....................................

Primula
14-09-14, 09:19
Hi FHA sorry you are not feeling good. Hope you feel better soon.

Female healthanxiety
14-09-14, 18:19
Thank you hun for your reply.

I actually feel like I'm gonna pass out today - I feel sooooo hot :/(

---------- Post added at 18:19 ---------- Previous post was at 18:12 ----------

Feel like crying - fed up of my dizziness not being taken seriously.... I don't feel dizzy I am dizzy..... Going to phone my DRs first thing in the morning for my blood test results and tell him enough is enough now - this is not anxiety, I feel like I cannot walk to the kitchen let alone get on with my life....I have a job and life which I cannot get on with because of it.....

Emloo22
28-09-14, 21:40
A nurse recommended me travel sickness pills to help with the dizziness - its not a cure but may help you to feel better while you wait for your referral?

I sympathise - I have been feeling horrendous with dizzy spells, nausea and feeling completely off balance (for 4 weeks now). I want it to stop!

Has yours got any better since you posted this?