PDA

View Full Version : Vibration Sensation in Body,

kelly12
13-09-14, 23:07
Hi,

Does anyone know what the vibration sensation is that I get sometimes even though im not feeling panicky. its like an electric tooth brush vibration all over my body its weird?

Stickbait
14-09-14, 00:56
I think it's adrenaline.

MyNameIsTerry
14-09-14, 03:28
Its from the adrenaline, another member of here referred to it as buzzing bees which sounds accurate.

I've been having this one from the start in varying degrees.

I get mine most when I am sitting around, distraction helps with it.

mnaha
17-03-16, 08:41
Its from the adrenaline, another member of here referred to it as buzzing bees which sounds accurate.

I've been having this one from the start in varying degrees.

I get mine most when I am sitting around, distraction helps with it.

Sounds about right.. I was sitting here after dinner and leaned over the couch while laying down and moved my neck in a funny way while doing something on the floor.. When I got up my whole back ,neck and legs were buzzing like bees. Well I proceeded to check my symptoms on the net and low and behold its a symptom of MS and called Lhermitte’s syndrome but I am inclined to believe you Terry as I have had this off and on for many years so if its MS or the other one I mentioned here.. it sure is a slow killer and no one has ever picked up on it and I have had ct scans whole body and brain and blood work and every test almost known to man.. and nobody has ever said anything about suspected MS or nothing so.. hmm I am thinking probably maybe hopefully just anxiety and adrenaline release or something less terminal .

Shazamataz
18-03-16, 09:26
I get this often. It's in my ears as well and I liken it to being inside a bottle of fizzy drink. I am assuming it is anxiety related as I've had it on and off for years. I sure as hell don;t like it but am learning to live with it!

MyNameIsTerry
18-03-16, 10:06
Sounds about right.. I was sitting here after dinner and leaned over the couch while laying down and moved my neck in a funny way while doing something on the floor.. When I got up my whole back ,neck and legs were buzzing like bees. Well I proceeded to check my symptoms on the net and low and behold its a symptom of MS and called Lhermitte’s syndrome but I am inclined to believe you Terry as I have had this off and on for many years so if its MS or the other one I mentioned here.. it sure is a slow killer and no one has ever picked up on it and I have had ct scans whole body and brain and blood work and every test almost known to man.. and nobody has ever said anything about suspected MS or nothing so.. hmm I am thinking probably maybe hopefully just anxiety and adrenaline release or something less terminal .

It's been mentioned loads of times on here, mnaha. I've had mine now since starting 10 years ago with GAD and if I get up and move about, it goes. If it were anything more, surely in a timescale like that and the one you mention, we would have seen escalation of the symptom. Plus adrenaline causes it anyway and we are certainly getting too much of that!

mnaha
26-03-16, 02:30
It's been mentioned loads of times on here, mnaha. I've had mine now since starting 10 years ago with GAD and if I get up and move about, it goes. If it were anything more, surely in a timescale like that and the one you mention, we would have seen escalation of the symptom. Plus adrenaline causes it anyway and we are certainly getting too much of that!

My wife says sciatica but then again I am sure anxiety also plays a big part of it too.. adrenaline especially ..

Josh1234
26-03-16, 02:48
I wake up buzzing every morning.

MyNameIsTerry
26-03-16, 06:24
My wife says sciatica but then again I am sure anxiety also plays a big part of it too.. adrenaline especially ..

If it's adrenaline based I think you would be getting it a fair bit. But if it only happened then, maybe some form of pinched nerve? The sciatic nerve runs down the leg and I've had sciatica and had tingling in my foot & toes at the worst of it but not sure about anything higher up.

But perhaps your wife is onto something with a nerve though as we have loads of those running up the spine and some positions can cause them to be pinched and you get tingling often much further away from the site. I remember looking at something about nerves in the face and how easy it was to cause the muscles to pinch a nerve that sent pain up the side of the head.

mnaha
26-03-16, 07:54
Mine I think is spine based ,tailbone region and up my spine. She says that main nerve runs from the base of the skull all the way down to your toes. Also she agrees that maybe sometimes it can be from adrenaline but sometimes just wrong position and your spine and neck gets out of place and is more common the older you get.

MyNameIsTerry
26-03-16, 09:05
She's probably right.

I know from experience with this as a symptom that it's not something that comes on quick and goes quick, it can be going on for hours. So, perhaps just a nerve getting pinched.