PDA

View Full Version : how can you know is real symptoms or anxiety symptoms

wins829
14-09-14, 11:42
Lately I have so much symptoms. So how can you know all the symptoms you feel is anxiety cause .or is real symptoms.

jackieann3
14-09-14, 12:38
What are your symptoms ? I always go by how long they last and if I can take my mind off them by trying to do things , after suffering with anxiety for so long you get to know the symptoms x

wins829
14-09-14, 13:34
Left stomach burning feeling. Left arm numb. Sometimes even the whole left body.neck pain..... They come and go.one after another.

jackieann3
14-09-14, 13:46
Hi wins they all certainly can be symptoms of anxiety but should always get checked out at the doctors just to put your mind at rest it could be your worrying about it making symptoms worse but best see Gp x

wins829
14-09-14, 14:29
I hate go to the doctor.:'(

jackieann3
14-09-14, 15:29
I know me too it's easyer said than done but I'm only suggesting GP as your stomach discomfort could be irritable bowel or something which you can get medication for and to put your mind at rest as for the arm and other sensations your getting I do get that myself sometimes but we're not allowed to diagnose on here because we can't be sure so best get professional advice but proberly is anxiety x