PDA

View Full Version : Hi I'm Clement

Clement
14-09-14, 13:11
Hullo everyone...
New to this, and so pleased to find that I'm not alone in this. Have suffered generalised anxiety for some years , probably before I even knew what it was! Now more health anxiety. I have survived cancer and am thought by others to be strong, which is true I guess but only because I feel theres not much other choice! Just get exhausted with constantly having to reassure myself that any feeling or sensation is anxiety , and then scared maybe its not !! I do my best but some support would be fantastic,,,,
Cheers

venusbluejeans
14-09-14, 13:52
Hiya and welcome to NMP:welcome:

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

Baggs
14-09-14, 19:24
Welcome to NMP, nope you're not alone. I wish you all the best.

Clement
14-09-14, 22:31
Thanks ... Its kinda reassuring to know that all across the globe there are folks who understand.last night was 'breathing ' my way through a panic attack ( whoever said they only last for a few minutes !mine certainly don't.. 20 mins usually and then the calm down period!) and came here and actually had a tear or two. Just knowing wasn't alone... It helped..