PDA

View Full Version : Freaking out here is this normal??

WorriedTeen221
14-09-14, 13:52
Lately I keep seeing like a subtle shadow in my peripheral vision on the very edge. It's in both eyes and only when I turn my eyeballs the very left or very right. Am I seeing the corner of the eye sockets and does everyone see this? could it be my eyelashes? freaking out I have glaucoma or something even though my optician said when I called that I was way too young to have glaucoma

swanick15
14-09-14, 15:04
Have a look in the mirror to see if there isn't just a bit of debri on the surface pf your eyes like a bit of dust

Dolphin8808
14-09-14, 15:40
I sounds like one of those normal things that you are just paying too much attention too at this time... I just tried it and noticed it too

WorriedTeen221
14-09-14, 17:52
There is no debris there it's like on the very edge of my vision but only noticable when I look to the side and I did it in my phone camera and because my eyes are very droopy (almost look asian, no offense to asians :P ) as I have been getting poor sleep. I still have full range of my peripheral vision, this is just like an edge when I look sideways. Cannot stop noticing it.