PDA

View Full Version : Really scared

Richtastic
14-09-14, 21:19
Hi. I'm a 31 year old male. I'm struggling with my health. I've been feeling weakness in the left side of my arm and leg. I'm pretty freaked out about it. I've had blood work, heart tests, all have come back normal. Not a diabetic, not a smoker, drink every once in a while socially. I am overweight but I've never had this before. I want to turn the corner and start being healthy again but i feel like I can't. Like I'm going to die. I do have gastritis. I just don't know what it could be. Am I having a stroke? Nothing is numb, I'm able to move my arm and leg ok. I'm just really scared. Any advice would be great. Thanks

James1983
14-09-14, 21:54
No your not having a stroke, don't worry. your mind is working overdrive that's the trouble. you noticing every twinge and sensation and thinking the worst. You can be healthy again start trying to go for a half hour walk everyday if you can as you start to get used to it try walking for longer periods. I try walk for at least 4.5 miles every day and i feel better for it, i don't run but i have a brisk walk. i do try to watch what i eat as well. you can do it. it is a case of mind over matter.