PDA

View Full Version : Did well on holiday and aiming to carry on

unsure_about_this
15-09-14, 17:39
With two weeks without Internet access (was down in the hotel, but with the price of about 15 CUC per hour I would have use the time wisely not looking at health websites) I have been quite good with my health anxiety, just the odd pain now and again, either from laying down badly on the sun lounger or badly in bed (making sure I put on enough sun block, hat, wearing a t-shirt)

The only health worry I have is at the moment is my teeth. I always panic how my teeth look. I go to the dentist every three months which does help catching any problems I may have with my teeth.

I am also keeping up with trying to not look at any bad sites, the only thing I have looked at can root canals be redone even though I could asked the dentist next time I go.

Moley
15-09-14, 18:23
you are doing so much better than when I first met you keep up the good work

Welldone

flossie
16-09-14, 06:52
Well done. Keep up the good work. I hope you had a great holiday.

t0rt01se36
16-09-14, 18:44
Well done!

Unsure about this, I am so so proud of you. You've made such good progress.

unsure_about_this
17-09-14, 09:52
Many thanks

Doing a lot better with self exams number of times per month, with one-two times per month now, instead of about 30 per day. I know I have wasted a lot of time since 2012 worrying.

With two times visiting the GP so far this year, plus two to get my hospital results (the abdominal nuclear scan and brain - all clear) is a lot better than 2013 and 2012

RoseEve
17-09-14, 23:33
Great news Phil!!

lior
18-09-14, 00:11
Well done :)

swgrl09
19-09-14, 03:13
thats awesome! its so hard to keep from googling, but i find when i can, i do feel better. keep it up :)

Tessar
21-09-14, 14:05
Hey..... Keep up the good work...... Noooooo googling......

Thanku 4 sharing & It's good to hear about your progress

unsure_about_this
25-09-14, 15:17
I still having problems about not checking my poop everytime i go a movement. Even though I had tests and scans done last year and was all clear. I think checking my poop all the time is not going to be a habit I am going to kick.

unsure_about_this
29-09-14, 12:22
Daily Mail still do well, why did I read all the articles about people being misdiagnosis this is still my biggest fear of mine the big c word.