PDA

View Full Version : I have an overwhelming desire to get in my car and f*** off!!

xBettyBoopx
16-09-14, 07:37
Seriously, I just feel like I can't take anymore and I wanna run away!! Not sure who or what I would be running away from because I won't be able to get away from how bad I feel.

Lately I have been feeling so so bad, so alone and unloved (which is true and not just a feeling). How am I suppose to compensate myself for the lack of care and love in my life. I am 57 years of age and I can't deal with these feelings. I want to be hard and not care, how am I suppose to do that? I'm so stuck in this miserable hole, for how long? :weep::weep:

Oosh
16-09-14, 12:11
haha i can feel like that sometimes.

Are there no support groups you can attend ? Theres no need to feel lonely. There are always lots of people in your area feeling exactly the same way, its just a matter of finding them. Do that by going to the things they may go to.

Support groups
Walking groups
Adult education courses (cooking, sewing, languages etc)
Even dating. There will be loads of singles in that age range out there desperately looking for someone to spend time with.

Baggs
16-09-14, 17:38
I was going to run away some years ago and even went so far as to get an estate agent to value my house with a view to renting it out. The rental income would have enabled me to live perfectly well as long as I headed east, Poland maybe Russia. I didn't do it and I think I'm glad that I didn't. I hope things improve for you and I wish you all the best.