PDA

View Full Version : constant palpatations all day advice please

gregcool
16-09-14, 08:48
hi guys.about a week ago i started getting constant heart palpatations and ever since then it hasnt stoped.its all day every day through my day.a constant double thump or beat its scaring me is it panic or something eles iv been to doctors and blood preasure all normal.im having ecg friday.i dont like this and have never had this before its almost like im going to have a panic attack after the firsy couple of hard beats then it stops but within a couple of min it starts all over again.anyone have or had this

nomorepanic
16-09-14, 10:24
Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your problem.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.

Annie0904
16-09-14, 11:18
It could just be that because you have become aware of it, you are focusing more on it and worrying about it which will make it more frequent. It sounds anxiety related to me but good that you are getting it checked out.

Aaahhfreakout
16-09-14, 12:56
It's a common experience for many of us here that one day we will suddenly have a lot more ectopics. And just as randomly, it can all go away again. And it all can mean nothing at all.

One option is to go to the emergency room just to make sure they catch it on a monitor. My concern is that it'll have all disappeared by Friday. Ectopics are evil like that. :)

HalfJack
16-09-14, 13:56
As long as it's intermittent like you've described then it could just be anxiety.

gregcool
19-09-14, 14:10
had ecg all fine.must just be anxiety...hate it

MrAndy
19-09-14, 15:14
i got it from taking ADs it went away after I stopped taking them,to be honest it never bothered me

Peter2
28-09-14, 20:54
Very familiar experience to you, gregcool. I wish I could just give myself an ecg to rule out heart attack and get on with my anxiety-fueled day.

Does anyone know of a surefire sign a heart issue is not a heart attack?

gregcool
03-10-14, 16:18
Well it went after a week or so.doctor said it was hightend anxiety levels because i have so much going on in my life