PDA

View Full Version : HELP irrational thoughts mind working over time

Dizzydoll
18-09-14, 10:16
hi does anyone experience there mind going crazy and over thinking everything to the point you feel you cant cope and you feel dizzy and fluttery chest, i feel like i cant deal with things in my head and everything is spiriling out of control, even irrational things and things i wouldnt normally think seem real and im panicking, eg i went to see a hynotherapist and she knew things about me before i even mentioned them this scared me abit that she knew things and now im thinking has she reasearched me which is making me paranoid, but there were somethings she couldnt of known so now im scared she knows everything about me and its freaking me out, and now im beleiving im being cursed for something i may have done wrong and thats why my mind is going crazy, or am i actually going crazy?? help please :(

MrAndy
18-09-14, 12:39
hi does anyone experience there mind going crazy and over thinking everything to the point you feel you cant cope and you feel dizzy and fluttery chest, i feel like i cant deal with things in my head and everything is spiriling out of control, even irrational things and things i wouldnt normally think seem real and im panicking, eg i went to see a hynotherapist and she knew things about me before i even mentioned them this scared me abit that she knew things and now im thinking has she reasearched me which is making me paranoid, but there were somethings she couldnt of known so now im scared she knows everything about me and its freaking me out, and now im beleiving im being cursed for something i may have done wrong and thats why my mind is going crazy, or am i actually going crazy?? help please :(
Hi Dizzydoll
what you are describing is nothing more than the tricks anxiety plays on our minds.It can be cruel but can also be overcome,are you having any other counselling besides hypnotherapy?.CBT was a life saver for me, you can self refer via rethink.org or try and contact your local mind

Dizzydoll
18-09-14, 15:58
I had counselling a couple yr bk, didn't really help as I don't know what my anxiety is over :(

MrAndy
18-09-14, 16:14
I had counselling a couple yr bk, didn't really help as I don't know what my anxiety is over :(
try another counsellor ,they should help you find the root of the problem