PDA

View Full Version : hello - canada

jessica780
18-09-14, 17:34
Hello!
I am new to this site.
My name is Jessica and I live in Canada. I have really bad anxiety and panic. I dont know whats wrong with me. If I have a head ache I jump straight to brain tumor. Stomach ache? Probably have an ulcer. My mind jumps to the worst possible conclusions for anything. Currently I have a terrible pressure in my ear and it feels like a rumbling. Not loud just vibrating or something. And Im all freaked out. Im hoping this website can help me with my amxiety and hypochondria. Im sick and tired of being sick and tired. I hate worrying all the time and people think its as easy as snapping your finger. I cant just make it stop and I sometimes get made fun of at work (yes by adults). Say things to mess with me like sayig I have cancer or some sort of deadly virus just to mess with my head.
Anyway I love art its the only thing hat relaxes me the most and I work at a motorcycle store. Thats mostly it haha
Thanks for reading

aprilmoon
18-09-14, 17:37
Hi and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Baggs
18-09-14, 19:20
welcome to NMP, I hope you find as much help as I have. I wish you all the best.

moon1983
19-09-14, 03:10
Hi Jessica,
I am new to this site too and I have alot of health anxiety as well.
Hopefully this site and meeting people can help us process and find answers to these problems.
:)

jessica780
19-09-14, 04:02
Thanks for the reply. I agree I really hope this helps. Im so tired of being scared all the time. I don't want to turn 50 and realize I spent my whole life worrying

Simmons
22-09-14, 14:47
Hello from USA! :)